Transform Heating


from £65* (CP12)

07519 682866
0116 4 30 30 30

Estate Agent Gas Safety Certificates

It is a legal requirement for landlords to have all gas appliances in a rented property safety tested every 12 months by a Gas Safe Registered Engineer.

If an appliance requires repairs or servicing, this work can usually be carried out during the same visit at a reduced cost.

We will contact you first to discuss any problems and inform you how these can be resolved so you can let us know how you would like to proceed. 

Our Gas Safe Engineers are qualified to carry out gas safe inspections and issue certificates. These certificates are also known as CP12 certificates.

Upon completion of all necessary safety checks you will be issued with a certificate. This certificate will be proof that all appliances are safe to use, a copy will need to be given to your tenant within 28 days of being issued and you will also need to retain a copy for two years from this point.

Let us take the hassle out of arranging access we can arrange the gas safety inspection directly with your tenants at a time that suits them.

We can also send you a reminder when your gas safety inspection certificates needs to renewed.

The cost is £65 and this includes 1 boiler and 1 gas hob/cooker.

If you have a gas fire add £55 (see Gas Fire Servicing page to see what’s involved)

* Example costs:-

  • 1 boiler and 1 hob or cooker £65
  • 1 boiler and 1 gas fire £120
  • 1 boiler, 1 cooker and 1 gas fire £120

We can also supply and fit carbon monoxide alarms while onsite.

  • Extra £40 per Carbon monoxide alarm

This is what the document you will receive looks like:-

We use electronic software that produces a PDF that can be sent to your email address or printed off and posted to you.


Call Now